Thursday, June 10, 2010

GOOD MORNING LORD

Yes, it is Thursday instead of Friday, but tomorrow I will be at the hospital while our grandson has his tonsils taken out.  Would you please say a prayer for Timothy and all those involved in his surgery and recovery.

HAVE A WEEK FULL OF GRACE AND PEACE – Mary

When I woke up this morning, this is what came to my mind.

GOOD MORNING LORD

Good morning Lord, Take my hand and walk with me today,

Protect my thoughts, so they do not stray,

Guard my ears, keep hurtful words away,

Keep my eyes focused, so they do not betray

May my mouth have truth and love, in all I say,

Keep my heart beating strong, all this day,

Let each breath I take, remind me to pray,

Guide my feet, show me the way,

Good morning Lord, Take my hand and walk with me today,

TODAYS SCRIPTURE: PSALM 143:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.

No comments: