Friday, November 23, 2012

INVITING YOU IN

Last week I wrote about how, when reading a book, a sentence could just jump right off the pages into your imagination. This can happen during a movie too.

Reluctant to step out from behind the wall she had built around herself, the woman turned to the man and said, “Are you inviting me out?”

The man looked her in the eyes and said, “No. I am inviting you in.”

Now what woman wouldn’t just swoon at those words? And, of course, she said yes. The movie ended, in typical Christmas season style, and they kissed.

Think about that concept: I am inviting you in.

SCRIPTURES

encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory. 1 Thessalonians 2:12

I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection Philippians 3: first part of verse 10

AND NOW

Have you heard God quietly call you into His kingdom and glory? Have you told Christ that you want to know Him?

Being on the outside is not what God wants for you. He is inviting you IN ! ! ! !

LET US PRAY (Please use this as a beginning of your prayer. Finish in your own words, words from your heart.)

O Lord, I accept Your invitation into your kingdom and glory. I want to know You and I invite you to be in my life. Amen

No comments: