Friday, December 19, 2014

CHOICES

Welcome to my day of choices.

Do I get up?

Do I brush my teeth?

What do I eat for breakfast?

Delete emails or save them?

Be polite to the scam caller or just hang up?

What do I eat for lunch?

Nap or no nap?

Dust or not?

And on and on and on.

Choices! Decisions!  

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

Whatever.

I just do not care.

Choices.  Decisions.  Does it ever end?

The list goes on.

What to watch on TV?

What to wear?

How to spend money?

Chocolate?

Coffee?

Life is one decision after another with each leading to either a wise choice or ----- disaster.  Okay.  All choices do not have earth shaking consequences but some do.

And the angel said unto them. Fear not: for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. Luke2:10-11

Life is one decision after another with each leading to either a wise choice or ----- disaster.  Okay.  All choices do not have earth shaking consequences but some do.  This is one of those choices.

For unto you is born......

Believe?

Don't believe?

My choice:  BELIEVE. What is your choice?  

May your choice bring you peace, joy and the assurance of eternal life.

Merry Christmas

No comments: