Friday, October 21, 2016

The Artist

There is an app for everything and, with the right one, even I can create art.























I will never have an exhibit.  I will not receive an award for my creativity.  My name will never be listed under famous artists. 

But it is fun!  A swirl here.  A little color there.  Slowly a shape forms.  

My thoughts as I look at these?  The top picture is intricate.  The red one shouts.  The angels comfort me in the last one.

Yes, my iPad and I can create art.

THE ARTIST

This artist does not need an iPad.  Does not need a paint brush.  Nor canvas. 

IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED …..

HE SAID ……. let there be

  


HE SAID ….. let there be





















HE SAID ….. let there be


















Now doesn’t that just beat all!  HE SAID….  That is all it took.  He said.  (From Genesis 1)

Are you ready for the best part?

HE DID ALL OF THIS FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


God must really, really, REALLY love us!

No comments: