Friday, April 26, 2013

BUBBLES

Some days I feel like this. A bit wacky, but having a great day.

clip_image002

But there are always those other days.

When the kids were small and it was “one of those days”, Bill would come home to find me sitting on the back steps blowing bubbles. He knew better than to ask questions and was quickly prepared for an evening of “yes dear.” Hubby does know how to stay out of the dog house.

I do love to blow bubbles. Bill swears I buy bubble stuff by the gallon and thinks I should buy it by the case. For some reason, I can blow bubbles, watch them spin, change color and float away and just feel better. My body relaxes. My mood changes. It is as if all the cares in the world softly were taken away.

clip_image004

SCRIPTURES

In the beginning God -- Genesis 1:1

And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. -- Matthew 28:20

I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty. -- Revelation 1:8

AND NOW

Sadly, bubbles do not last. As great as they are, they break easily. And, when it is raining and storming, you just cannot blow bubbles.

There is one thing that lasts. One thing that does not break. One thing that is there in the rain and the storm. GOD

I love blowing bubbles but I rest in the Hand of God.

clip_image005

Where do you rest?

No comments: