Friday, September 11, 2026

1

 9-11

Today’s blog asks a question about 9-11. 


September 11, 2001 — 25 years ago.  Shouldn’t we forget?  And anyone under 33 only remembers what they have been told.  Shouldn’t we forget?  2, 606 died in the World Trade Center.  184 died in the Pentagon.  40 died in the plane crash.  Plus thousands died later.  Shouldn’t we forget?  HELL NO!!!!!!!


We should never forget the hate that 19 Islamic Jihadist held in their heart.


We should never forget.  To forget allows the hate to continue and the hate to repeat their actions.  


We should never forget and this country must stand guard or we will turn our freedoms over to those that hate us, one inch at a time.  Muslims are allowed to shut down Brooklyn streets to say their prayers and Christians are prohibited from praying outside an abortion clinic.  To speak out against the actions of Muslims earns you a label of Islamophobic.  So we are quiet.  Muslim groups want Sharia Law over US law.  And we do nothing.  


The hate did not overcome us on September 11, 2001.  They did not break this country with planes.  BUT they are using a new tactic.  One inch at a time.  One request to have their faith given priority.  


And when will we become like Nigeria?  Or parts of Egypt?  When will we fear for our lives if we refuse to deny our God?  When will we be like other countries that compromise instead of standing strong?  When will we have real no go zones instead of hidden no go zones?   When will we hold the Muslim businesses to the same laws that we hold Christian businesses?  When will Christians be allowed to go to a dedicated prayer room in schools?  When will burkas be removed to show the face of the person getting on the plane or voting or entering a building when hooded sweatshirts are not allowed?  I could go on.


At the top of my Facebook page, I have:  IF I AM SILENT, I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OUTCOME.  I refuse to stop speaking out.  But I am only one voice and I fear that too many voices are silent.  Too many voices have forgotten 9-11.  Too many voices have forgotten the horror of seeing bodies falling from the World Trade Center.  Too many voices are silent and the outcome will be the death of the USA — one inch at a time.


Should we ever forget?  HELL NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment