Friday, December 23, 2016

PROMISE OF ---

Entitled PROMISE OF, our Advent Calendar offered a blessing each day. 

The promise of Jesus is His presence and friendship.  He is a light in our dark times and always our savior

The promise of Jesus is truth and faithfulness.  He meets our needs and opens the door to possibilities beyond our wildest imagination.  The promise of Jesus is our adoption into His perfect love.

We were given the Promise of the Holy Spirit and, when we listen to the Spirit, we receive wisdom and wise counsel.

Are you ready for the Good News?  Really ready?  You better sit down because this is just going to blow the socks right off your feet.

When you – me – everyone accepts the Promises of Jesus, they receive ---

The opportunity to be FILLED
The blessing of a NEW LIFE
The cleansing of being FORGIVEN
The thrill of JOY
The wonder of GLORY
A sense of HOPE
A place to REST
The gift of GRACE
The assurance of VICTORY
A life of PURPOSE
The sense of PEACE
The promise of ETERNAL LIFE

I do not know about you, but I want it all!!!  I want every promise!  Every blessing! 

Christmas morning I want to hear Jesus say, “Mary, my gifts are too great to fit under any tree.  My gifts for you cannot be put in a box, wrapped and tied with a bow.  My gifts cannot be ordered online.  My gifts require no charge card.”

Christmas morning I want to hear Jesus say, “Mary, my child, it is all yours.  Every promise, I give you.  Every blessing, I give you.”

Christmas morning I want to hear Jesus tenderly say, “Merry Christmas, my child.  I love you.”

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders.  And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord
Luke 2:11

What do you want for Christmas?
Do you want it all?
You can have it all!

God, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, has so much to give – GIVE – you.  If you have not accepted Jesus as your Savior, He is waiting for you.  Just waiting for you to open your heart and allow the Spirit to come in.


Merry Christmas

No comments: