Friday, March 02, 2007

YOUR INSIDES

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE: 1 Samuel 2:2

“There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God.

YOUR INSIDES ---

Just as our nights can be jumbled full of feelings, emotions, worry and confusion, so can our days.

Do you ever feel like you might explode?
It is nothing you do or anyone does to you
It is just there, inside you, and you must wait for it to pass

Do you sometimes feel so alone?
It can happen even if there are many people around
It is just an empty feeling deep inside where no one can reach

Do you feel such deep love?
It is a close feeling, as if you are one with so many people
Love is one of the best feelings of all

Do you ever feel so at peace with yourself?
It is a satisfaction with who you are and what you do
It is a comfortable time to enjoy

Do you ever feel like you are sitting still?
It is a time of wanting to do different things
It is the spirit that keeps you learning

Do you ever feel like there is something out there waiting for you?
It is knowing you have an important job yet to do
It is as if the things you are leaning now are preparing you for your future

Do you ever feel God’s arms around you?
It is as if the whole world is alive and bright
It is a time you strive for, knowing your faith is there at all times

Do you ever feel --- well who knows?
Feeling is the way you learn, by trials and errors, highs and lows
Life -- an ongoing change of feelings and emotions

QUESTIONS OF THE DAY

How do your insides feel today? Do you know that you are never truly alone? Do you know that no matter how you feel, you have a rock to lean on?

LET US PRAY

Dear God, I turn to you, my Rock. I know that not all of my days will be easy. I know that some days I will feel alone. I know that some days I will feel scared. I know that you are my Rock when ………………………………… Amen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I love it all you are thae MOST COOLIST GRANDMA IN THAE WORLD talk to you later.

Mary said...

Kailyn, Hi kid. Glad to know you liked this. Guess I better write another one about you. Love, Grandma