Friday, June 30, 2017

SWEET HUBBY

My hubby has always told me he loves me.  The other day he blew me away.  Know what he said? 

I love you constantly.

Wow.  Not I love you this second.  This minute.  This hour. 

Not I love you for making me a pie.  For hemming up my jeans.  For working in the office.

Not I love you because you are the mother of our children.  Because you are a good grandma.  Because you volunteer.

Just plain, “I love you constantly.”

Constantly!

Wow.  Now this is a man who knows how to make me feel loved.  To make me feel special. 

This blog is going to be very short.  The point is brief.

GOD LOVES EACH OF US CONSTANTLY!!

Not for this second.  This minute.  This hour.

Not for doing good.  For memorizing scripture.  For teaching a Sunday School class.

Just plain, “I love you constantly!

Constantly!

I trust in God’s unfailing love for ever and ever.
Psalm 52:8b made personal

For God so loved me that he gave his one and only Son, 
and because I believe in him
I shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 made personal

Unfailing.  Ever.  Ever.  CONSTANTLY!

God loves me.  Gave HIS Son.  I believe.  I shall not perish.  Eternal life.  CONSTANTLY AND ETERNALLY!

Please read this out loud: 

GOD LOVES ME CONSTANTLY AND ETERNALLY!  I AM SPECIAL TO GOD!

No comments: