Friday, August 16, 2019


FOCUS and RESPONSE

There is a video of a father, comedian DJ Pryor, talking to his young son, Kingston.  They are having a very deep conversation.  The father asks a question and the little guy answers.  What he answers is unknown.  The world does not have an app to translate baby chatter.  I hope they never do.


This video became such a hit, they have made more.

Another video is about a father trying to explain why his little one cannot come outside.


/   /   /   /      \   \   \   \

Often my blog will use a dialogue with God to make a point.  Usually, the dialogue came from one of my talks with God. 

Yes, I often have conversations with God.  I wonder how a video of those conversations would turn out?  Would it make people laugh?  Would it make people think?  Would they hear God answering me?  Would I really want others to watch?  To hear what I say to God?

What would I sound like?  Would a person hearing me think I was babbling?  Would they need an app to understand words I use like forgiveness, mercy, hope, faith, and grace?  Would they comprehend when I say, “All is well with my soul?”

FOCUS!!  RESPONSE!!

I hope you watched the videos because they have two things in common.  FOCUS!!  RESPONSE!!

The father is 100% focused on his child.  The child is responding to the father. 

1 JOHN 3:1

See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God?
And that is what we are!

Our Heavenly Father is 100% focused on us -- HIS children.  But, do we respond to the Father?

No comments: