Friday, August 23, 2019


SATAN – YOU WILL NOT WIN



I love this and I have needed it this month.  Satan – Devil – whatever you call him – has sure tried to get a hold of me.  News Flash -  AIN’T GONNA HAPPEN!



THE STORM

My goodness, where shall I start?  August has been and is going to continue to be a storm. 
  1. 15 year old grandson had a biopsy to determine the outcome of a suspect ultrasound the 6thBiopsy was clear - AMEN
  2. 20 year old grandson had surgery on his arm the 13thSurgery went good -- AMEN
  3. After battling Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma last year, a very good friend had a stroke the 16th – Motor skills good and ability to speak coming back -- AMEN
  4. My brother-in-law is having serious back pain issues and will find out the results of his test the 23rd
  5. Our daughter is going for tests the 29th to find answers to why she has pain (and this girl has a pain threshold at like … 20)
  6. ???? – I have no idea what else that sneaky snake will throw in the mix

I AM

On my own, I am at risk.  On my own, I would falter.  BUT, I am not on my own.  The prayers, of my family, my church family, friends, and people I have never met, have surrounded and supported me.

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.  With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people
Ephesians 6:18

On my own, I am at risk.  On my own, I would falter.  BUT, I am not on my own.  I am a Child of God and I am strong.

God is striding ahead of me.  He’s right there with me.  He won’t let me down; he won’t leave me.  I will not be intimidated.  I will not worry.
Deuteronomy 31:8 – The Message – made personal

I AM THE STORM

Bring it on you ole sneaky snake.  You may think you will win.  YOU ARE WRONG!

I AM A CHILD OF GOD!
I am ready with truth and righteousness.
A WOMAN OF FAITH!
My faith will shield me.
A WARRIOR OF CHRIST!
My helmet of salvation will protect me and I will use the sword of the Spirit.

Bring it on, if you dare, Satan.  But be prepared, because --
I AM THE STORM!

No comments: